Whatís better than free? How about when you buy something and they pay you?
Image © Amazon.com, Inc.
In the world of cell phones where most of the money comes from recurring service plans and companies often take a hit on the sales of actual handsets, vendors are always creatively trying to sell you to take the cell phone leap.
Amazon.com on Wednesday announced various AT&T cell phones for free and some that even pay you to buy them. These, of course, require the commitment of a service plan (yes, thatís the catch). In no particular order, here are Amazon.comís eight hottest AT&T deals:
- Motorola RAZR2 V9 Phone: -$25.01 after rebates
- Pantech C810 Duo Smartphone: -$49.99 after rebates
- BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone Titanium: -$74.99 after rebates
- BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone Red: -$74.99 after rebates
- Samsung Blackjack II Black Smartphone: -$49.99 after rebates
- Samsung Blackjack II Red Wine Smartphone: -$49.99 after rebates
- Motorola MOTO Z9 Red Phone: Free after rebates
- Motorola Q Global Smartphone: Free after rebates