This technical Kyocera SE44 review is based on a computer analysis of the cell phone's technical specifications, it doesn't constitute a live hands-on review. It takes a close look at its best and weakest sides so you can make an informed decision.
- Weight: The Kyocera SE44 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as a plus. (score: 12/20)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 240 minutes. It is above average! (score: 16/20)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT): The Kyocera SE44 supports Push-to-talk (PTT), a technology that allows you to instantly talk to other people owning a PTT phone on the same network, just by the push of a button, as with a walkie-talkie. (score: 7/7)
- Stand-by Time: 189 hours of stand-by time. It is about average. (score: 12/20)
- Phone Book: It can only store phone book entries. If you have many business contact or friends, this may not be enough for you. (Find phones with more phone book entries) (score: 4/20)
- Speakerphone: It does not appear to sport a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
- Wireless Data System: Not Bluetooth-enabled. (score: 0/7)
Overall Score: 51
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Kyocera SE44:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Considering that manufacturers do not always detail technical specifications in full, some information may be missing. Hence, the program that generates these technical reviews may produce absurd results. Shall it happen, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.
Is the Kyocera SE44 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 best cell phones. You can even take that test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?