This technical LG A7110 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it doesn't constitute an actual hands-on review. It outlines its good and not-as-good features so you can make an informed decision.
- Technology: The LG A7110 works with global frequencies of the GSM standard which is convenient if you travel overseas frequently. (Roaming fees from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Weight: A weight of 3.88 Ounces is quite average. (score: 8/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 192 hours. It is about average. (score: 12/20)
- Phone Book: 250 entries. This is sufficient for most people. (score: 12/20)
- Talk Time: 180 minutes of talking time. This is just basic. (score: 8/20)
- Speakerphone: It does not seem to include a speakerphone, which could be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
- Camera: The VGA built-in camera is minimal. Useful, but you won't win photography contests with it. (score: 3/10)
Overall Score: 57
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG A7110:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not necessarily list technical specifications in full, some details may be missing. For that reason, the program that generates these technical reviews may yield akward results. Shall that happen, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.
Is the LG A7110 the best cell phone for you? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?