This technical LG ax355 review is based on a computer analysis of the cell phone's technical specifications, it is not based on a hands-on review. It lists its pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is generally the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it generally allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT): The LG ax355 supports Push-to-talk (PTT), a technology that allows you to instantly talk to other people owning a PTT phone on the same network, just by the push of a button, as with a walkie-talkie. (score: 7/7)
- Weight: Weighing 3.74 ounces is close to the average weight for today's phones. (score: 8/20)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera built-in the LG ax355 is considered a quite good camera. (score: 7/10)
- Talk Time: 180 minutes of talk time. This is just basic. (score: 8/20)
- Stand-by Time: 110 hours of stand-by time. This is just basic. (score: 8/20)
Overall Score: 79
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG ax355:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not always detail technical specifications in full, some details may be missing. Therefore, the script that computed that analysis may produce absurd results. If you spot a mistake, let me know by email.
Is the LG ax355 the best cell phone for you? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?