This technical LG cg225 review is based on a computer algorithm, it is in no way a hands-on review. It lists its best and weakest sides so you can make a sound decision.
- Weight: The LG cg225 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Technology: The LG cg225 is compatible with global GSM frequencies which is convenient for overseas travelers. (Roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: 360 minutes of talk time. It is way above average! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: 240 hours of stand-by time. It is good enough! (score: 16/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Phone Book: 255 entries. This is sufficient for most people. (score: 12/20)
- Camera: The VGA built-in camera is basic. Useful, but you won't make artwork with it. (score: 3/10)
Overall Score: 87
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG cg225:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Since manufacturers do not necessarily list features in full, some features may be missing. For that reason, the script that generates these technical reviews may produce non-sense results. Shall it happen, let me know by email.
Is the LG cg225 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 best cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?