This technical LG G4015 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it doesn't constitute a live hands-on review. It identifies its pros and cons so that you make a sound decision.
- Weight: The LG G4015 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Technology: The LG G4015 works with global GSM frequencies , a convenient feature for overseas travelers. (Roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 240 minutes. It is good enough! (score: 16/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 240 hours. It is above average! (score: 16/20)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Phone Book: 255 entries. This is sufficient for most users. (score: 12/20)
- Speakerphone: It does not appear to boast a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
Overall Score: 70
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG G4015:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not always detail features in full, some details may be missing. Thus, the script that generated that technical analysis may yield non-sense results. Shall that happen, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.
Is the LG G4015 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my wildly popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?