This technical LG G4050 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it doesn't constitute a live hands-on review. It identifies its best and weakest sides to help you make an informed decision.
- Weight: The LG G4050 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Wireless Data System: Able to do wireless data connections (GPRS). (score: 7/7)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 192 hours. It is about average. (score: 12/20)
- Phone Book: 255 entries. This is sufficient for most people. (score: 12/20)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 180 minutes. I've seen better. (score: 8/20)
- Speakerphone: It does not seem to include a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
- Bluetooth: No Bluetooth. (score: 0/7)
- Camera: The (unknown) built-in camera is basic. Useful, but you won't make artwork with it. (score: 3/10)
Overall Score: 54
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG G4050:
** Considering that manufacturers do not always list technical specifications in full, some features may be missing. Therefore, the script that computed that analysis may produce non-sense results. If you see a mistake, send me an email to let me know.
Is the LG G4050 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?