The following technical LG KG320 review is based on a computer algorithm, it is not a hands-on review. It lists its pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Weight: A weight of 2.46 ounces is extremely lightweight, and usually indicates a very small size too. People with large fingers may dislike dealing with a phone that is too small. (score: 16/20)
- Technology: The LG KG320 is compatible with worldwide frequencies of the GSM standard , a convenient feature for overseas travelers. (Roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Phone Book: It can store up to 1000 phone book entries, which is quite good! (score: 20/20)
- Full Keyboard: It boasts a built-in small keyboard. It helps not just when typing emails but also when browsing the wireless web and adding new phone book contacts. (score: 7/7)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera included in this phone is considered a fairly good camera. (score: 7/10)
- Talk Time: A talk time of Unknown minutes. Not quite sufficient for most users, in my opinion. (Find phones with more battery life) (score: 4/20)
- Stand-by Time: Unknown hours of stand-by time. Not quite sufficient for most users, in my opinion. (score: 4/20)
- Speakerphone: It does not appear to boast a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
Overall Score: 72
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG KG320:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Since manufacturers do not always list technical specifications in full, some features may be missing. Therefore, the program that (--generated that technical analysis|computed that analysis|generates these technical reviews--) may (--yield|produce--) (--non-sense|absurd|akward--) results. (--Shall it happen|Shall that happen|If you see a mistake|If you spot a mistake|If this happens|If so--), (--|please--) (--let me know by email|send me an email to let me know|shoot me an email and I'll fix it|email me to let me know--).
Is the LG KG320 (--the best cell phone for you|your ideal cell phone--)? To find out, click here to take my (--wildly|very--) popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 (--ideal|best--) cell phones. You can even (--start the|start|take that--) test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?