This technical LG P7200 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it is not based on a live hands-on review. It takes an in-depth look at its strengths and weaknesses so you can make a sound decision.
- Technology: The LG P7200 works with global frequencies of the GSM standard , a convenient feature if you travel overseas frequently. (Roaming fees from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 200 hours. It is good enough! (score: 16/20)
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is generally the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it usually allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Memory Expansion Slot: It includes a memory expansion slot Tflash, a useful way to store more pictures and music or transfer them from and to your laptop computer. (score: 10/10)
- Camera: It has an advanced camera: 2 megapixel (score: 10/10)
- Weight: The LG P7200 weighs 3.95 oz , which is close to the average weight for today's phones. (score: 8/20)
- Talk Time: A talk time of minutes. Not quite sufficient for most users, in my opinion. (Find phones with more battery life) (score: 4/20)
- Speakerphone: It doesn't appear to sport a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
- Wireless Data System: Not Bluetooth-enabled. (score: 0/7)
Overall Score: 79
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the LG P7200:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Given the fact that manufacturers do not always list features in full, some details may be missing. Thus, the script that computed that analysis may yield non-sense results. Shall that happen, send me an email to let me know.
Is the LG P7200 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even take that test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?