This technical Motorola C139 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it is not a hands-on review. It evaluates its strong and weak points so you can make a good decision.
- Weight: The Motorola C139 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 450 minutes. It is way above average! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 350 hours. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Phone Book: It can only store 100 phone book entries. If you have many business contact or friends, this may not be enough for you. (Find phones with more phone book entries) (score: 8/20)
- Speakerphone: It doesn't seem to include a speakerphone, which would be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
- Wireless Data System: No Bluetooth. (score: 0/7)
Overall Score: 60
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Motorola C139:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not always list features in full, some information may be missing. Therefore, the script that generates these technical reviews may produce akward results. If you see a mistake, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.
Is the Motorola C139 the best cell phone for you? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?