This technical nokia 3205i review is based on a computer algorithm, it is in no way a hands-on review. It outlines its pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Weight: The nokia 3205i has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which will prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: 150 minutes of talk time. This is just basic. (score: 8/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 144 hours. This is just basic. (score: 8/20)
- Phone Book: It can only store phone book entries. If you have many business contact or friends, this may not be enough for you. (Find phones with more phone book entries) (score: 4/20)
- Camera: The (unknown) built-in camera is basic. Useful, but you won't win photography contests with it. (score: 3/10)
Overall Score: 52
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the nokia 3205i:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Since manufacturers do not necessarily detail technical specifications in full, some details may be missing. Therefore, the program that generates these technical reviews may yield akward results. If so, let me know by email.
Is the nokia 3205i the best cell phone for you? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start the test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?