The following technical Nokia E61 review is computer-generated with this phone's specifications, it is in no way an actual hands-on review. It evaluates its strengths and weaknesses so that you make an informed decision.
- Technology: The Nokia E61 is compatible with worldwide frequencies of the GSM standard which is convenient if you travel overseas frequently. (Roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 420 minutes. It is way above average! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 264 hours. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is generally the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it usually allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Memory Expansion Slot: It features a memory expansion slot MiniSD, a useful way to store more music and pictures or transfer them from and to your laptop computer. (score: 10/10)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which will prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Full Keyboard: It includes a built-in small keyboard. Useful not just when typing emails but also when browsing the Internet and adding new phone book entries. (score: 7/7)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Weight: 5.07 ounces of the Nokia E61 is a lot of weight. Whether you carry it in your pants pocket or a purse, you could find it heavy. (score: 0/20)
Overall Score: 105
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Nokia E61:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Since manufacturers do not always list features in full, some information may be missing. Thus, the program that generates these technical reviews may yield akward results. If you spot a mistake, send me an email to let me know.
Is the Nokia E61 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my wildly popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?