The following technical Htc s621 review is based on a computer analysis of the cell phone's technical specifications, it is in no way an actual hands-on review. It lists its best and weakest sides so that you make a well-informed decision.
- Technology: The Htc s621 is compatible with global GSM frequencies which is convenient if you travel overseas frequently. (Roaming fees from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 300 minutes. It is excellent! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: 216 hours of stand-by time. It is above average! (score: 16/20)
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is generally the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it usually allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Memory Expansion Slot: It has a memory expansion slot MicroSD, a convenient way to store more music and pictures or transfer them from and to your laptop computer. (score: 10/10)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which will prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Full Keyboard: It includes a full keyboard. It helps not only when typing emails but also when browsing the wireless Internet and adding new phone book entries. (score: 7/7)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Weight: Weighing 4.23 ounces is very average. (score: 8/20)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera included in this phone is considered a fairly good camera. (score: 7/10)
Overall Score: 116
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Htc s621:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Considering that manufacturers do not always detail features in full, some features may be missing. Therefore, the script that computed that analysis may yield awkward results. If you see a mistake, email me to let me know.
Is the Htc s621 (--the best cell phone for you|your ideal cell phone--)? To find out, click here to take my (--wildly|very--) popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 (--ideal|best--) cell phones. You can even (--start the|start|take that--) test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?