This technical Sanyo 200 review is based on an algorithm that takes a close look at a phone's specifications, it is not based on a live hands-on review. It outlines its good and not-as-good features to help you make a sound decision.
- Talk Time: A talk time of 322 minutes. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 312 hours. It is way above average! (score: 20/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Weight: A weight of 3.6 oz is close to the average weight for today's phones. (score: 8/20)
- Phone Book: 300 entries. This is sufficient for most users. (score: 12/20)
- Wireless Data System: No Bluetooth. (score: 0/7)
Overall Score: 70
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Sanyo 200:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not necessarily detail features in full, some features may be missing. Therefore, the script that generated that technical analysis may produce absurd results. Shall that happen, let me know by email.
Is the Sanyo 200 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my wildly popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?