This technical Siemens M75 review is based on a computer algorithm, it is in no way an actual hands-on review. It identifies its pros and cons to help you make a good decision.
- Technology: The Siemens M75 is compatible with worldwide GSM frequencies , a convenient feature if you travel overseas frequently. (Note that additional roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: 300 minutes of talk time. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 250 hours. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Phone Book: It can store up to 1000 phone book entries, which is quite good! (score: 20/20)
- Memory Expansion Slot: It includes a memory expansion slot MMC, a convenient way to store more pictures and music or transfer them from and to your laptop computer. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Weight: It weights 3.88 oz , which is quite average. (score: 8/20)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera included in this phone is considered a good camera. (score: 7/10)
- Speakerphone: It does not appear to include a speakerphone, which could be useful in some situations. (Find phones with a speakerphone) (score: 0/10)
Overall Score: 99
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the Siemens M75:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Considering that manufacturers do not always detail features in full, some details may be missing. Therefore, the program that computed that analysis may produce absurd results. If you see a mistake, let me know by email.
Is the Siemens M75 your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?