This technical sonyericsson J300i review is based on a computer algorithm, it is not a hands-on review. It looks at its pros and cons so you can make a good decision.
- Weight: A weight of 2.75 oz is extremely lightweight, which normally indicates a very small size too. Men with large fingers may hate dealing with a phone that is too small. (score: 16/20)
- Talk Time: 420 minutes of talking time. It is excellent! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 300 hours. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is usually the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it generally allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
Overall Score: 97
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the sonyericsson J300i:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not always list features in full, some details may be missing. Therefore, the script that computed that analysis may produce absurd results. Shall that happen, email me to let me know.
Is the sonyericsson J300i your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my wildly popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 best cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?