This technical sonyericsson K750i review is based on a computer algorithm, it is in no way an actual hands-on review. It takes an in-depth look at its pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Weight: The Sony Ericsson K750i has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as an advantadge. (score: 12/20)
- Technology: The Sony Ericsson K750i works with global frequencies of the GSM standard , a convenient feature if you travel overseas frequently. (Roaming charges from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 540 minutes. It is excellent! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 400 hours. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Phone Book: It can store a variable number of phone book entries. This is generally the case of phones with a dynamic memory and, it normally allows for a lot of phone numbers to be stored. (score: 20/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Wireless Data System: Bluetooth-enabled, which is an interesting plus. Bluetooth is not really necessary but may be handy if you want to use a wireless headset or transfer data to or from your (Bluetooth-enabled) laptop, for instance. (score: 7/7)
- Camera: megapixel camera included in this phone is considered a good camera. (score: 7/10)
Overall Score: 107
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the sonyericsson K750i:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Because manufacturers do not necessarily detail features in full, some details may be missing. For that reason, the program that generates these technical reviews may produce absurd results. If this happens, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.
Is the sonyericsson K750i your ideal cell phone? To find out, click here to take my wildly popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 ideal cell phones. You can even start test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?