The following technical sonyericsson w600 review is based on a computer algorithm, it is not based on a hands-on review. It outlines its pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Technology: The Sony Ericsson w600 works with worldwide frequencies of the GSM standard , a convenient feature for overseas travelers. (Note that additional roaming fees from your home carrier generally apply) (score: 7/7)
- Talk Time: A talk time of 510 minutes. It is very good! (score: 20/20)
- Stand-by Time: A stand-by time of 400 hours. It is excellent! (score: 20/20)
- Speakerphone: It has a speakerphone, which can prove useful in a car or in other situations. (score: 10/10)
- Weight: The Sony Ericsson w600 weighs 4.2 oz , which is very average. (score: 8/20)
- Camera: yes (1.3 megapixel) camera built-in the Sony Ericsson w600 is considered a good camera. (score: 7/10)
- Phone Book: It can only store phone book entries. If you have many business contact or friends, this may not be enough for you. (Find phones with more phone book entries) (score: 4/20)
- Wireless Data System: Not Bluetooth-enabled. (score: 0/7)
Overall Score: 76
* Look at these 3 phones. They ranked higher than the sonyericsson w600:
Sony Ericsson K610im (Score= 137)
Sony Ericsson k610i (Score= 130)
Sony Ericsson V630 (Score= 125)
** Considering that manufacturers do not always detail features in full, some details may be missing. Therefore, the program that computed that analysis may yield akward results. Shall it happen, let me know by email.
Is the sonyericsson w600 the best cell phone for you? To find out, click here to take my very popular 20-question test that unveils your 5 best cell phones. You can even take that test right here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?