Monthly Price & Anytime Minutes:
- Anywhere Casual: $10 for 0 minutes and 25 cents per minute
- Anywhere 250: $20 for 250 minutes and 25 cents per additional minute
- Anywhere 500: $30 for 500 minutes and 25 cents per additional minute
- Anywhere 1,000: $40 for 1,000 minutes and 25 cents per additional minute
- Anywhere 1,500: $50 for 1,500 minutes and 25 cents per additional minute
- Anywhere 2,000: $60 for 2,000 minutes and 10 cents per additional minute
Included Standard Features:
- No contracts
- Caller ID, call forwarding, call waiting, three-way conference calling, voicemail and international direct dial
- Discounts offered to AARP (5 percent monthly discount) and AAA members
- Change your plan at any time for free
- No registration fees
- Transfer a previous cell phone number for free
- National coverage
- Try for 30 days or 30 minutes risk free
While Consumer Cellular prepaid wireless can work for anyone, the plans and phones are targeted at seniors. Consumer Cellular, which competes with all of the prepaid wireless carriers, most closely rivals Jitterbug due to the focus on seniors by both carriers.
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.