- 100 anytime minutes for $19.99 (20 cents per minute)
- 250 anytime minutes for $39.99 (16 cents per minute)
- 500 anytime minutes for $69.99 (14 cents per minute)
- 1,000 anytime minutes for $119.99 (12 cents per minute)
Terms & Conditions:
These minutes are designed to be bolted onto minutes in Jitterbug’s primary plans. Jitterbug add-on minutes are good for up to 12 months and can be purchased by calling 800-733-6632.
Night & Weekend Minutes:
Night-and-weekend minutes begin every day at 7 p.m. and end the next morning at 6 a.m. Weekends begin on Friday at 7 p.m. and end on Monday at 6 a.m.
Minutes on all Jitterybug plans “carry over” for 60 days. With Simply 29, for example, 50 anytime minutes will carry over to the next month if you only use 150 of your 200 anytime minutes.
Included Standard Features:
- No service contract
- Select a different plan at any time
- Nationwide coverage
- No long-distance fees
- No roaming fees
- MyCalendar: keep track of important dates, appointments and birthdays
- MyPhonebook: find the names and numbers of the people you call most often
- MyJitterbug: manage your account online
Services With Additional Charges:
- Premium voicemail: $3 per month
- Text messaging: 10 cents per message
- International dialing: call 800-733-6632 to add
- Handset replacement: $4 per month (if you lose it, break it, etc.)
- Roadside assistance: $4 per month (24-hour service for car trouble)
- LiveNurse: $4 per month (for health care advice)
- CompleteCare bundle: $9 per month (LiveNurse, roadside assistance and handset replacement)
- Operator assistance
Oct. 8, 2009
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.