- 100 anytime minutes for $19.99 (20 cents per minute)
- 250 anytime minutes for $39.99 (16 cents per minute)
- 500 anytime minutes for $69.99 (14 cents per minute)
- 1,000 anytime minutes for $119.99 (12 cents per minute)
Terms & Conditions:
These minutes are designed to be bolted onto minutes in Jitterbug’s primary plans
. Jitterbug add-on minutes are good for up to 12 months and can be purchased by calling 800-733-6632.
Night & Weekend Minutes:
Night-and-weekend minutes begin every day at 7 p.m. and end the next morning at 6 a.m. Weekends begin on Friday at 7 p.m. and end on Monday at 6 a.m.
Minutes on all Jitterybug plans “carry over” for 60 days. With Simply 29
, for example, 50 anytime minutes will carry over to the next month if you only use 150 of your 200 anytime minutes.
Included Standard Features:
- No service contract
- Select a different plan at any time
- Nationwide coverage
- No long-distance fees
- No roaming fees
- MyCalendar: keep track of important dates, appointments and birthdays
- MyPhonebook: find the names and numbers of the people you call most often
- MyJitterbug: manage your account online
Services With Additional Charges:
- Premium voicemail: $3 per month
- Text messaging: 10 cents per message
- International dialing: call 800-733-6632 to add
- Handset replacement: $4 per month (if you lose it, break it, etc.)
- Roadside assistance: $4 per month (24-hour service for car trouble)
- LiveNurse: $4 per month (for health care advice)
- CompleteCare bundle: $9 per month (LiveNurse, roadside assistance and handset replacement)
- Operator assistance
Oct. 8, 2009
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.