The Motorola i415 is mostly a basic cell phone, put aside a built-in speakerphone.Own a Motorola i415? Write your own review
- Download software for your Motorola i415 from the Motorola Software Page
- Free Motorola Ringtones
- Find out if free Motorola i415 ringtones are available among the free ringtones offered here with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Motorola i415 links & resources , including How to find a web-based owner's manual for the Motorola i415.
Motorola i415 Shopper's Tools:Siemens CL75 , LG C3300 , LG C3310
Quotes from the comments posted on the Motorola i415 user review page:
- "It's an alright phone but it can be better"
- "Its an ok phone if your not looking for all the bells and whistles"
- "You can abuse it and stil use it. The speakerphone is lound and clear and the PPT is quite handy."
More User Comments
* The system to determine Motorola i415 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Motorola phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Motorola i415 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Motorola i415 Specifications And Features
Dimensions: 5.50 x 1.90 x 0.85
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: Bar
Frequency Band(s): 800
Cellular System: iDEN
Location-based Services: GPS
Downloadable Applications Format: J2ME
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Headset Jack: yes
Phone lock: yes
Silent or Vibrating alerts: yes
Phone Book Entries: 600
Internal Memory: 1.1MB
Color Display: yes (65,536)
3D Graphic support: yes
Display Technology: STN
Display Resolution: 130 x 130
Includes An External Display?: yes
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Polyphonic Ringtone Chords: 16-chord
Custom Graphics: wallpaper
Web Browser: Openwave
Included Games: yes
File Formats Accepted: BMP,MIDI,WMA,jpeg
Photos And Video:
Video Recorder: yes
Music enabled: just blank...
* View the latest music phones
Predictive text input: yes
Voice Memo/Sound Recorder: yes
Alarm clock: yes
Stand-by Time:75 hours
Talk Time:165 minutes
Battery Type: LiIon
Battery Power: Unknown
Thinking of buying the Motorola i415? Make sure you take my popular Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Motorola i415 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.