The Motorola i670 sports airplane mode, Bluetooth connectivity as well as a handsfree speakerphone mode built-in.Owner of a Motorola i670? Write your own review
- Download software for your Motorola i670 from the Motorola Software Page
- Free Motorola Ringtones
- Find out if your Motorola i670 is compatible with the free ringtones offered here with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Motorola i670 links & resources , such as How to find an online manual for the Motorola i670.
Motorola i670 Shopping Tools:Nokia 6010 , LG G4015 , Samsung e315
Excerpts from the comments added to the Motorola i670 user review page:
- "I like the I670, For the price anyways I believe it's worth it."
- "I wouldn't buy another one."
More User Comments
* The system to determine Motorola i670 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Motorola phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Motorola i670 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Motorola i670 Specifications And Features
Weight: 4.06 ounces
Dimensions: 3.46 x 2.00 x 1.02
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: Flip
Frequency Band(s): 800,900
Cellular System: iDEN
Location-based Services: GPS
Downloadable Applications Format: J2ME
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Call transfer: yes
Call waiting: yes
Conference Calling: yes
Silent or Vibrating alerts: yes
Phone Book Entries: 600
Color Display: yes (65,536)
3D Graphic support: yes
Display Technology: TFT
Includes An External Display?: yes
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Custom Graphics: yes
* View the latest Bluetooth phones
File Formats Accepted: BMP,MIDI,MP3,WMA,jpeg
Photos And Video:
Video Recorder: yes
Predictive text input: T9
Voice Memo/Sound Recorder: yes
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Battery Power: 750 mAh
Airplane mode: yes
Speech Recognition: yes
If you are considering the Motorola i670, make sure you take my special Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Motorola i670 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.