The Motorola v170 clearly is a quite humble phone with no particular bells and whistles. Here is a list of links including user reviews and ringtone information.Owner of a Motorola v170? Write your own review
- Download software for your Motorola v170 from the Motorola Software Page
- Free Motorola Ringtones
- Find out if your Motorola v170 is compatible with the free ringtones offered here with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Motorola v170 links & resources , such as How to find a web-based owner's manual for the Motorola v170.
Motorola v170 Shopper's Tools:
- Read Opinions: User Reviews
- Evaluate It: The Good And The Bad
- Compare It: Side-by-Side Comparison
- Recent Price: 49.99 (See Service Plans / Buy It)
Excerpts from the comments posted on the Motorola v170 user review page:
- "That makes me mad. Other than that, great phone for the price! Best phone I've ever had."
- "I think this phone should have features like a camera or real internet instant messeging like msn or aim,otherwise its a..."
- "Its a good first phone and i would say you should definitely buy it"
More User Comments
* The system to determine Motorola v170 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Motorola phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Motorola v170 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Motorola v170 Specifications And Features
Weight: 3.06 ounces
Dimensions: 3.54 x 1.89 x .91
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: flip
Frequency Band(s): 850,1900
Cellular System: GSM,GPRS
* View the latest PDA phones
Phone Book Entries: 250
Color Display: yes (4096)
Display Technology: CSTN
Display Resolution: 98 x 67
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Custom Graphics: yes
Wireless Data Protocol: GPRS
Included Games: yes
Photos And Video:
Predictive text input: iTap
Alarm clock: yes
Stand-by Time:157 hours
Talk Time:259 minutes
Battery Power: 920 mAh
On the market for a new phone? Try my special Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Motorola v170 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.