The Motorola w315 is a modest phone, but it has a speakerphone. Check out my selection of resources, such as a technical analysis review and a side-by-side comparison.Own a Motorola w315? Write your own review
- Download software for your Motorola w315 from the Motorola Software Page
- Free Motorola Ringtones
- Find out if you can get free Motorola w315 ringtones from the free ringtones offered on this site with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Motorola w315 links & resources , including Instructions on finding an online owner's manual for the Motorola w315.
Motorola w315 Shopping Tools:
- Read Opinions: User Reviews
- Evaluate It: The Good And The Bad
- Compare It: Side-by-Side Comparison
- Recent Price: Free (See Service Plans / Buy It)
Quotes from the comments posted on the Motorola w315 user review page:
- "Its a wonderful phone, very sinple, very small, great reception, but there is a glith in it where you can not download ringtones..."
- "The pro to that is easier to find the different things. The con, it uses up your 999 contacts faster."
- "If you want to customize wallpapers, ringtones, etc., this phone is not for you."
More User Comments
* My system to determine Motorola w315 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Motorola phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Motorola w315 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Motorola w315 Specifications And Features
Weight: 2.99 ounces
Dimensions: 3.48 x 1.97 x 0.89
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: Flip
Frequency Band(s): 850,1900
Analog Support (Older Cellular System): yes
Cellular System: CDMA
Location-based Services: GPS
Downloadable Applications Format: Brew
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Headset Jack: yes
Phone lock: yes
Voice Dialing: yes
Silent or Vibrating alerts: yes
Phone Book Entries: 1000
Internal Memory: 2MB
Can Act As USB Mass Storage: yes
Color Display: yes (65,536)
3D Graphic support: yes
Display Technology: CSTN
Display Resolution: 128 x 160
Includes An External Display?: yes
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Custom Graphics: Wallpaper
PC data synchronization: yes
Wireless Data Protocol: 1xRTT
Included Games: yes
Photos And Video:
Predictive text input: T9
Voice Memo/Sound Recorder: yes
Alarm clock: yes
Languages Supported: Spanish,French,German,English
Stand-by Time:212 hours
Talk Time:207 minutes
Battery Type: LiIon
Battery Power: 880 mAh
Thinking of buying the Motorola w315? Make sure you take my popular Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Motorola w315 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.