The Motorola W375 is mostly a rather humble cell phone, but it sports a speakerphone system. Check out my selection of links about it, such as a technical analysis review and information on ringtones.Own the Motorola W375? Write your own review
- Make Real 3D Photos With Your Motorola W375 (New!)
- Download software for your Motorola W375 from the Motorola Software Page
- Free Motorola Ringtones
- Find out if your Motorola W375 is compatible with the free ringtones offered here with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Motorola W375 links & resources , such as Instructions on finding a web-based manual for the Motorola W375.
Motorola W375 Shopping Tools:Motorola C341 , Kyocera KX434 , motorola t731c
Quotes from the opinions added to the Motorola W375 user review page:
- "And I can't access the camera or download ringtons/pictures because my Motorola software doesn't recognise the phone - neither..."
- "Very nice phone i am very pleased whith the features that the fone have and it is defenetly goo looking"
- "The design adds to the price, otherwise cheaper phones like its W220 model could also do. But this one looks and feels like..."
More User Comments
* The system to determine Motorola W375 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Motorola phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Motorola W375 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Motorola W375 Specifications And Features
Weight: 3.1 ounces
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: Flip
Frequency Band(s): 1800,900
Cellular System: GSM
Downloadable Applications Format: J2ME
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Headset Jack: yes
Phone Book Entries: 100
Internal Memory: 1.5MB
Color Display: yes (65,000)
Display Technology: TFT
Display Resolution: 128 x 160
Includes An External Display?: monochrome
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Custom Graphics: yes
Wireless Data Protocol: GPRS
Included Games: yes
File Formats Accepted: MP3
Photos And Video:
* View the latest Camera phones
Music enabled: FM radio,MP3
* View the latest music phones
Alarm clock: yes
Languages Supported: German
Stand-by Time:250 hours
Talk Time:420 minutes
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Thinking of buying the Motorola W375? Make sure you take my popular Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Motorola W375 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.