The Bottom Line
- Good battery life
- Good speakerphone performance
- keypad too small, required too much concentration
- Ringing volume not super loud
- Technology support: CDMA, EDGE
- Based on the Series 60 smart phone platform
- Weighs 4.37 ounces and measures 4.28" x 2.29" x 0.93"
Guide Review - Nokia 6620 Review
Strangely enough, the most important problem was the keypad -- yet a very important part of a cell phone. Keys were all very nearby and the keypad narrows towards the base, which made it less efficient to use than other phones. It was not that bad but we assume that those who dial a lot as opposed to using a contact list or voice dialing may be disappointed. The ringing volume was also a bit below average so if you work in a noisy environment, you may want to look at other options.