The Samsung a580 is a basic cell phone, but it sports a speakerphone system. Check out my information links, among which a technical analysis review and a comparison with other similar phones.Owner of a Samsung a580? Write your own review
- Make Real 3D Photos With Your Samsung a580 (New!)
- Download software for your Samsung a580 from the Samsung Software Page
- Free Samsung Ringtones
- Find out if your Samsung a580 is compatible with the free ringtones offered here with my ringtone compatibility evaluation page
- And up to 6 other Samsung a580 links & resources , such as How to find an online manual for the Samsung a580.
Shopping Tools For The Samsung a580:Samsung x105 , Samsung a530 , LG G4011
Quotes from the comments posted on the Samsung a580 user review page:
- "The only missing thing might be a one-button feature to turn vibration on or off (like in previous Samsung models). Also..."
- "Features are there if you just have to break the silence of the doctor's waiting room texting your best friend about the..."
- "In my opinion avoid this phone at all costs (and they will be high) No one wants to take the blame for making a substandard..."
More User Comments
* The system to determine Samsung a580 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Samsung phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Samsung a580 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Samsung a580 Specifications And Features
Weight: 3.41 ounces
Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.78 x 1.0 inches
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Form Factor: Flip
Frequency Band(s): 1900,800
Analog Support (Older Cellular System): yes
Cellular System: CDMA
Downloadable Applications Format: J2ME
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Phone Book Entries: 299
Color Display: yes (65,000)
Display Technology: STN
Display Resolution: 128 x 160
Includes An External Display?: yes
Custom Ringtones: may not be free
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Wireless Data Protocol: 1X
Included Games: yes
Photos And Video:
* View the latest Camera phones
Predictive text input: T9
Voice Memo/Sound Recorder: yes
Languages Supported: German
Stand-by Time:180 hours
Talk Time:210 minutes
Battery Type: LiIon
Battery Power: 1000 mAh
If you are considering the Samsung a580, make sure you take my special Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Samsung a580 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.