The Samsung x495 is a simple handset, except for a speakerphone.Own a Samsung x495? Write your own review
Samsung x495 Shopper's Tools:
Quotes from the opinions added to the Samsung x495 user review page:
More User Comments
* The system to determine Samsung x495 ringtones compatibility linked above uses common knowledge on Samsung phones to evaluate your chance of getting free Samsung x495 ringtones, but it is not absolutely accurate.
Samsung x495 Specifications And Features
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Dimensions: 3.54" x 1.85" x .94"
* View the latest small and lightweight cell phones
Frequency Band(s): 850/1800/1900
Cellular System: GSM
* View the latest PDA phones
Built-in Speakerphone: yes
Call transfer: yes
Call waiting: yes
Caller ID: yes
Conference Calling: yes
Phone Book Entries: 500
Color Display: yes (65,536)
Display Technology: UFB
Display Resolution: 128 x 160
Includes An External Display?: yes
Custom Ringtones: yes
* View the latest phones that allow free ringtones
Custom Graphics: wallpaper
Wireless Data Protocol: GPRS
Included Games: games
Photos And Video:
* View the latest Camera phones
Predictive text input: T9
Voice Memo/Sound Recorder: yes
Stand-by Time:200 hours
Talk Time:300 minutes
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Battery Power: 1000 mAh
Considering the Samsung x495? Take my popular Cell Phone Chooser Test. Start here with the first question:
Question #1: What Type Of Phone Do You Prefer Among These?
** These Samsung x495 specifications can not be guaranteed accurate. Before buying a phone, please double check the availability of any feature that is important to you on the manufacturer's web site.