Details for the Cingular cell phone plan named: GoPhone, a Prepaid cell phone plan.
- Recommended For: Individuals
- Voice Mail: Yes
- Call Waiting: Yes
- Caller ID: Yes
- Call Forwarding: Yes
- Do Minutes Carry-On To Next Month?: If you buy time before expiration
Rates And Cards (prepaid only):
- Each card has the same per minute rate of: $0.25
- Card 1: $15.00 (Expires after 30 days)
- Card 2: $25.00 (Expires after 90 days)
- Card 3: $75.00 (Expires after 90 days)
What would be the real cost of that Prepaid plan for you? The Service Plan Comparison Calculator will tell you and automatically compare it with other Prepaid cell phone plans to find the best one for you.
Long Distance Calls And Roaming:
- Domestic Long Distance: Incl.
- Calls To Canada: $0.15 surcharge per minute*
- Calls to Puerto Rico: Incl surcharge per minute*
- * Given the high price of cellular long distance , it is usually wiser to use an external calling card.
- One-Time Setup Fee: Free *
- Early Termination Fee: ?
- * Important advice: Setup fees are just a trick to make a bit more money. Most carriers will accept to waive that fee if you call them to complain about it BEFORE subscribing to one of their service plans. React negatively when they tell you about the fee and say you will kill the deal and you'll see how fast any setup fee will disappear.
- ** Carriers typically also charge special taxes that vary depending on the state
Follow this link to Cingular cell phone plans.