Description of the Metro PCS cell phone plan called: Metro PCS, a Monthly cell phone plan.
- Included Minutes: Unlimited
- Monthly Fee: $35.00
- Best For: Individuals
- Weekends: Free
- Voice Mail: $3/month bundle: voice mail, call waiting, caller ID
- Call Waiting: $3/month bundle: voice mail, call waiting, caller ID
- Caller ID: $3/month bundle: voice mail, call waiting, caller ID
- Call Forwarding: $5/month
Rates And Cards (prepaid only):
What would be the real cost of that Monthly plan for you? The Service Plan Comparison Calculator will tell you and automatically compare it with other Monthly cell phone plans to find the best one for your needs.
Long Distance Calls And Roaming:
- Calls To Canada: $0.02 surcharge per minute*
- International Calls: Details...
- * Given the high price of cell phone long distance , it is usually smarter to use an external calling card.
Additional Services Offered:
- Other Options: Metro PCS also offers the following bundles: $2 for unlimited 411; Unlimited PictureTalk and text for $5 a month; Unlimited AIM, email or web surfing for $5 a month
Important Extra Fees:
- One-Time Setup Fee: $0.00 *
- Early Termination Fee: $0.00
- * Important advice: Setup fees are just a trick to make a bit more money. Most carriers will accept to waive that fee if you call them to complain about it BEFORE subscribing to one of their service plans. Appear scandalized when they mention any setup fee and threaten to kill the deal and you'll see how fast any setup fee will disappear.
- ** Carriers typically also charge special taxes that vary depending on the state
Follow this link to Metro PCS cell phone plans.