Here are the details for the Net10 cell phone plan named: Net10, a Prepaid cell phone plan.
- Designed For: Individuals
- Do Minutes Carry-On To Next Month?: Yes
Rates And Cards (prepaid only):
- Each card has the same per minute rate of: $0.10
- Card 1: $30.00 (Expires after 60 days)
- Card 2: $60.00 (Expires after 120 days)
- Card 3: $100.00 (Expires after 180 days)
What would be the real cost of that Prepaid plan for you? The Service Plan Comparison Calculator will tell you and automatically compare it with other Prepaid cell phone plans to find the best one for your needs.
Long Distance And Roaming:
- Domestic Long Distance: Incl.
- Calls To Canada: $0.05 surcharge per minute*
- International Calls: Details...
- * Given the generally high cost of cellular long distance , it is generally smarter to use a long distance calling card.
Other Services Offered:
- Early Termination Fee: ?
- * Important advice: Setup fees are just a trick to make a bit more money. Most carriers will accept to waive that fee if you call them to complain about it BEFORE subscribing to one of their service plans. Appear scandalized when they tell you about the fee and threaten to kill the deal and you'll see how fast any setup fee will disappear.
- ** Carriers typically also charge special taxes that vary depending on the state
- Notable Fine Print: You will not be able to make or receive calls on your NET10 phone from or to any location outside of the Unites States, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. To make international calls, you will need to purchase a prepaid international long distance calling card that permits 1-800 dialing access.
Follow this link to Net10 cell phone plans.