Description of the Verizon Wireless cell phone plan named: Inpulse, a Prepaid cell phone plan.
- Best For: Individuals
- Nights (From 21h To 6h): Free
- Weekends: Free
- Voice Mail: Yes
- Call Waiting: Yes
- Caller ID: Yes
- Call Forwarding: Charges
Rates And Cards (prepaid only):
- Each card has the same per minute rate of: $0.10
- Card 1: $15.00 (Expires after 30 days)
- Card 2: $30.00 (Expires after 90 days)
- Card 3: $75.00 (Expires after 90 days)
What would be the real cost of that Prepaid plan for you? The Service Plan Comparison Calculator will tell you and automatically compare it with other Prepaid cell phone plans to find the best one for your needs.
Long Distance And Roaming:
- Domestic Long Distance: Incl.
- Calls To Canada: $0.29 surcharge per minute*
- Off-Network Roaming: $0.69 per minute
- * Given the high price of cell phone long distance , it is usually wiser to use a long distance calling card.
Additional Services Offered:
- One-Time Setup Fee: $35.00 *
- Early Termination Fee: ?
- * Important advice: Setup fees are just a trick to make a bit more money. Most carriers will accept to waive that fee if you call them to complain about it BEFORE subscribing to one of their service plans. Appear scandalized when they tell you about any setup fee and say you will kill the deal and you'll see how fast any setup fee will disappear.
- ** Carriers typically also charge special taxes that vary depending on the state
- Notable Fine Print: The 99 cents per day fee applies even on days when you don't make calls
Follow this link to Verizon Wireless cell phone plans.