Details for the Verizon Wireless cell phone plan named: America's Choice 65 Plus, a senior citizens cell phone plan.
- Minutes Included: 200
- Monthly Fee: $29.99
- Designed For: senior citizens
- Nights (From 21h To 6h): 500 minutes Nights And Weekends
- Weekends: 500 minutes Nights And Weekends
- Voice Mail: Incl
- Call Waiting: Incl
- Caller ID: Incl
- Call Forwarding: Incl
Rates And Cards (prepaid only):
What would be the real cost of that senior citizens plan for you? The Service Plan Comparison Calculator will tell you and automatically compare it with other senior citizens cell phone plans to find the best one for you.
Long Distance Calls And Roaming:
- Domestic Long Distance: Incl.
- Calls To Canada: $0.19 surcharge per minute*
- Roaming While In Canada: $0.69 per minute
- Roaming While In Mexico: $0.99 per minute
- * Given the high price of cell phone long distance , it is generally smarter to use a long distance calling card.
Important Extra Fees:
- One-Time Setup Fee: $35.00 *
- No-fee Return Delay: 30 " days
- Early Termination Fee: $175.00
- * Important advice: Setup fees are just a trick to make a bit more money. Most carriers will accept to waive that fee if you call them to complain about it BEFORE subscribing to one of their service plans. Appear scandalized when they tell you about the fee and say you will kill the deal and you'll see how fast any setup fee will disappear.
- ** Carriers typically also charge special taxes that vary depending on the state
- Notable Fine Print: Detailed billing is $1.99 per month. Tolls, taxes, surcharges and other fees, such as E911 and gross receipt charges, vary by market and as of July 1, 2007, add between 4% and 34% to your monthly bill and are in addition to your monthly access and other charges. Monthly Federal Universal Service Charge (varies quarterly based on FCC rate) is 11.3%. Monthly Regulatory Charge (subject to change) is 4¢ per line. Monthly Administrative Charge (subject to change) is 70¢ per line.
Follow this link to Verizon Wireless cell phone plans.