The Bottom Line
- Support for MIDI and bitmap files
- Easy to connect using either a data cable or infrared
- No Mac version
- Almost impossible to uninstall, beware!
- Transfer graphics, logos and ringtones
- Free PC connectivity software
- Update your contact list and more
Guide Review - Nokia PC Suite
The suite also lets you add or change contacts, manage caller group associations and, with the included "Nokia content copier", litterally backup all of your phone's data! And where lots of manufacturers sell such a software and forces users to buy a data cable to use it, Nokia offers it as a free download and it can be used either with a data cable or through your phone's infrared connection, provided your computer is so-equipped.
But the Nokia PC Suite has evolved into a complicated software that has many annoyances: