Individual Plan Pricing:
- $9.99 for 50 anytime minutes per month (30 days)
- $19.99 for 100 anytime minutes per month (30 days)
- $29.99 for 150 anytime minutes per month (30 days)
Family Plan Pricing:
- First phone: 50 minutes for $9.99 per month
- Each additional phone (up to four): 30 minutes for $5.99 per month
Service Protection Plan Pricing:
* Automatically receive a 30-day service extension when you need it most.
Enrollment is free. You pay the fee only if you reach your service end date. TracFone Service Protection was previously called the Lifeline Plan.
Included Standard Features:
- No cancellation fees
- No activation fees
- No contracts
- Enroll using your credit card
- Unlimited carry-over benefit (keep your previous minutes and days with active service)
- Patented technology that clearly displays your minutes and days of service
- Nationwide coverage in the U.S.
- Additional minutes are 20 cents per minute
- You can also buy bundles of 500 or 100 minutes with these plans
You can call more than 60 international destinations (i.e. Mexico, Beijing, London, etc.) directly from your TracFone at no additional cost.
TracFone Company Information:
- TracFone uses the networks of major regional and national wireless carriers.
- TracFone is a subsidiary of América Móvil, which has more cell phone customers than AT&T and Verizon combined, according to TracFone.
- TracFone has brand-name phones from top manufacturers including Motorola, Nokia, Kyocera and LG.
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.