- $19.99 for 60 anytime minutes and 90 days of service
- $29.99 for 120 anytime minutes and 90 days of service
- $39.99 for 200 anytime minutes and 90 days of service
- $79.99 for 450 anytime minutes and 90 days of service
One-Year & Double-Minute Card Pricing:
- $24.99 for double minutes on airtime you add for the life of your current phone along with 0 minutes and 0 days of service*
- $99.99 for 400 minutes and 365 days of service
- $124.99 for double minutes for the life of your TracFone plus 800 minutes and 365 days of service*
“The double-minute benefit may only be added once, only applies to one TracFone cell phone and may not be transferred to another TracFone.”
Pricing for Web Exclusives:
- $9.99 for 30 minutes and 30 days of service
- Super-saver card: $159.99 for 1,000 minutes and 365 days of service
Included Standard Features:
- No bills
- No contracts
- Unlimited carry-over benefit (keep your previous minutes and days with active service)
- Patented technology that clearly displays your minutes and days of service
- Four airtime purchase options: retail, Web, phone or directly from your TracFone
- Nationwide coverage in the U.S.
You can call more than 60 international destinations (i.e. Mexico, Beijing, London, etc.) directly from your TracFone at no additional cost.
TracFone Company Information:
- TracFone uses the networks of major regional and national wireless carriers.
- TracFone is a subsidiary of América Móvil, which has more cell phone customers than AT&T and Verizon combined, according to TracFone.
- TracFone has brand-name phones from top manufacturers including Motorola, Nokia, Kyocera and LG.
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.