- $29.99 for 300 anytime minutes and 1,000 night-and-weekend minutes starting at 7 p.m.
- $39.99 for 400 anytime minutes and unlimited night-and-weekend minutes
- $49.99 for unlimited minutes
Note: Pricing for these no-contract Virgin Mobile plans excludes taxes and surcharges. Additional minutes are 20 cents each.
Text & Messaging:
- $5 per month for 1,000 messages
- $10 per month for unlimited messages
- $5 per month for 20 megabytes of data usage
- $10 per month for 50 megabytes of data usage
Typical data sizes: 1 hour of Web browsing typically equates to 20 megabytes and 1 minute of streaming video often equals 4 megabytes.
In addition, 100 average emails without an attachment are often 1 megabyte and one average MP3 download is often 5 megabytes, according to Virgin Mobile.
Included Standard Features:
- No service contract
- No credit checks
- No activation fees
- No roaming
- No long-distance fees
- Freedom to change plans at will
Want more? You can learn about plans at AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Jitterbug, PlatinumTel, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile. You can also use our prepaid plan calculator.
In addition, you can read our analysis of prepaid versus contracts and see a prepaid comparison at various carriers. Finally, you can read our mega list of all the prepaid wireless carriers.