- this is my first smartphone for the year or lets say for the decade and Nokia's functionality makes me fall in love with smartphones... however, I believe one of the best smartphones is HTC or Blackberry!!!
- —Guest tplus
BlackBerry Bold 9000
- Even with its newer sibling out on the market now, this is still the BlackBerry flagship. Forget about the other toys out there. This device is just sheer class - in what it does and in its size and looks - it truly IS Bold!
- —Guest John V.
- I nominate the Blackjack II because it is an option whether or not you want to use the internet.... without having to pay the monthly fee.
- —Guest Joyce Cantrell
my favorite smartphone
- My favorite is my Blackberry Curve 8330 it does a lot for me continuously, doesn't drop calls and keeps track of my busy life for me. It has apps which make it more and more like a desktop computer.
- The HTC Droid Eris, lovin it. An android based phone with multi-touch and better widget's than motorola has.
- —Guest Kyle Souza
- It's the details that make using an iPhone a joy -- and make you actually use it.
- —Guest iolon
bb Bold 9700
- I'm 34 years old, and my parents both own iphones and are like a couple of teenagers playing with them all day long. Every 5 minutes they are pulling out their toys for one thing or another, but when it comes to making calls or texting, they even miss their archaic flip phones. Iphones are great toys. People who can't go 5 minutes without playing with the zippo app or any 1 of 1000 useless apps should definitely have an iphone, but if you want a phone that truly does EVERYTHING that matters, and does it better than you expect, pick up my phone. The 9700 is very impressive, and I, for one, wouldn't trade it for 10 iphone 3GS'S.
- —Guest gogators
- I've had other smartphones and they were OK but I never missed my phone when I left it at home. I never leave home without my iPhone. It's just so much fun. I've gone app-crazy. For making and receiving phone calls, it's OK, but for staying connected to the Internet whether I'm in my living room or out and about I would be lost without my iPhone. Love it love it love it (and I never thought I'd say that about a silly old cell phone).
- —Guest lilsouth
Previous16-23 of 23