From the article: The Best Budget Smartphones
Now that Apple and AT&T have cut the price of the iPhone 3G down to $99, other smartphone makers are following suit. We're seeing more and more smartphones available for less than $100. That has me wondering: How much are you willing to pay for a new, full-featured smartphone? Name your price.
cheaper monthly plans!!
- Actually i'm ok with paying more but monthly plans are just so expensive. it's ridiculous if you think about how much you would pay for phone plans with data.
- —Guest van
this is my respone title what do i do
- i would pay $10 for a smart phone yes i would and thats it do u mind? didnt think so!
- —Guest bobert
- I want to buy a smartphone price ranging from 100-150 USD. it should have 3g capabilities and should be function with Middle East (Oman) service providers.
- —Guest Shibu Daniel
- I want a cool phone with a price of 105 or less.I kind of like the keyboard textin so i thought maybe droid eris
- —Guest f
- The closer smartphones become to performing like PC's or laptops the value will obviously continue to increase. I'd pay up to 180.00.
- —Guest winmo junkie
smart phone -touch model
- i will pay $70.00 for atouch model smart phone will the black berry suit me.i am interested in the google brand
- —Guest syed
Google phone price
- I want to purchase a used phone for $150. Do now want carrier which is too expensive. Wi-fi is fine.
- —Guest Thomas Cameron
less than 60 $
- im looking for a phone that will pay between 30$ to 50$
- —Guest ashly
My buying price
- 100.00$ is about rthe most I could afford. Times are hard these days. Let me know what you think?
- —Guest Graham Hachey
Less than 60$
- I won't pay more than 60$ for a smartphone on an expensive plan. If the plan isn't that expensive, I'd pay from 0-100$. But, for example, the IPhone 3G S costs $100 with a $60/month plan? That's ridiculous. After all, everyone knows that probably half of the price is so just because it's from Apple. I refuse to pay an extra $50 just because Apple created this phone. I'm on a budget and I'd rather not spend that much on quality. I'm not against a crappy, cheap phone as long as it does what I want it to do, which is, elementarily, the purpose of a phone: to communicate with people. I don't care about apps, e-mail, internet...just get me a decent camera and a music player, plus decent phoning and texting and I'm good to go!
- —Guest JB
- iam wiiling to pay from $100-350 for a smartphone so if you can help me that would be good
- —Guest shaq
my favourite smarphone
- i will pay $40 for a smartphone.my favourite smartphone is blackberry.