cell phone fraud
- Verizon kept my $250.00 deposit, after I returned it within the 30 day trial period because I was cheated on the bill. Watch your money and your bill. GOTCHA !
- —Guest TELLITLIKITIZ
Gota Like Cricket
- I was fed up with sprints prices after being with them 4 years I made the switch. Got both the $45 dollar plan for $40 and unlimited wireless broadband for $40 bucks as well. My bill is $75/ per month....thats unlimited phone usage and mobile broadband:) this has gota be puttin' a hurt on the big fellas.
- —Guest Ron in Houston
kajeet is the best plan around 4 kids!
- With free parental controls and plans that start at just $4.99 kajeet is forging ahead with a bright future in the cell phone industry. Parents can feel safe knowing their kids can't access unfriendly web content and with the GPS tracking feature they can keep track of their whereabouts (now included in the new Holiday Bundles!) Kids can learn responsibility by having a real phone and adding money to their wallet for calls they want to make to friends. As part of the Mom Sales Team I can offer an additional 15% off any phone kajeet sells by going to http://www.kajeet.com/michele
- —Guest Michele in Kansas
StraighTalk beats them all!
- StraighTalk is a pre-paid cell with different device options. Unlimited talk, text and data for $45 a month. And, carried on the Verizon network, rated best in the country by Consumer Report Magazine, the holy grail of all endorsements. I used to be a Verizon customer. Loved the service. Felt gouged by their expensive plans that I couldn't get out of. I now use what I need without worrying that I'll go over my minutes limits and be charged exorbitant amounts on penalties, or overpay on a minutes package too large to fit my needs. StraighTalk, found at Walmart is the best value for any consumer, especially during these difficult economic times we all face.
- —Guest Mary Jane
- I have pay as you go through T-Mobile - no monthly fee, just pay for x number of minutes (and get extra the more you use) and when that runs out, add more. It takes a full year before the minutes "expire". My monthly phone bill for a land line went from $54/month just to have the thing in the house to $50 every 3-4 months - I use the phone only when I have to so I don't want any monthly fees at all!
- —Guest geneaqueen
- i realy like my boost phone but the only thing is in my house i dnt have a very strong service with my old boost phone i could get sevice in the house but know i cant
- —Guest Shelia
- If you are thinking about using Straight Talk RUN, don't walk away. I've had them since August. They are a nightmare, they keep promising to fix things but all I get are the promises. Texting and calls work OK- EXCEPT for the HUGE dead zones. Since they use Verizon's system, I don't understand that. My free internet has never worked. This is one of the BIG reasons I went with them, so I could have the free internet/ GPS to use when out on the road. They also bill you WWWWAAAAAY before your month is over. For example, I joined on the 8th but they have already sucked the $$ out of my account for next month (before the 30th of the month) and started using those minutes. I was going to change services before the 8th since this is such Straight Talk is such a lame company. They are owned by Trac Fone and I've used Trac Fone and liked Trac Fone. In fact, I'l probably go back to them but Straaight Talk is a Straight RIP OFF!
- —Guest Guest sucker
Tracfone, $8 mth w/ International Calls
- I'm getting 1000 minutes/year using a double minutes phone (Motorola 376G) & finding bonus minute codes for $100/year. That's just over $8.00/month. I use the phone for quick calls and occasional text message. It's on the AT&T network and the quality is great. I even took the phone to Alaska and had no problems calling from there. Another great feature, you can call 60 countries for no additional cost. My wife and I can call relatives in Italy using the minutes I've already paid for. I am not a long talker on the phone, so this works great for me! 3 years with Tracfone and I'm very pleased.
- —Guest Jim-S
- I have been using Tracphone for over 5 years now and have the Double Your Minutes for Life card. So, every minute pack I buy automatically gets doubled. So, if you figure that into the equation, a customer using that card would be spending half as much per minute as what's listed here. My son using to have Virgin and I dropped it in favor of the Tracphone. I just found Tracphone to be superior in every way.
- —Guest Kara
Virgin 4 Low Usage
- 200 minutes is not low usage for my wife. She averages 30 minutes/month and has never exceeded 75 minutes. With Virgin, they add $15 worth of minutes each month and at 18 cents/minute, we only had them recharge early (automatically) once in four years so we average just a hair over $5/month. Compare that with AT&T's and Verizon's plans.
$59 Unlimited voice data and text
- The phone is $99, free 30 days unlimited when activated and you choose which plan fits best. Switch plans month to month! Port your old cell phone number! Boost is on the (Sprint)Nextel network which I have found spotty at best. We are on the Sprint PCS 3G CDMA network. Plans start at $20 for 200 minutes.
- —Guest Lightyear Pre Paid
ATTworst service price
- i hate ATT, i think they are monopolizing phone services. they give poor quality, high price,everyday blunder, charge more than you signed for, they cut even you missed $.50/cent for half a day! worst! watch otu people!
- —Guest grace
Just switched ATT to Cricket wireless
- I've had Cricket for about a week now and I'm really happy. I got the $45 plan (currently offering that plan for only $40!) I jumped on that deal, because it was cheaper than any other service I researched. I've been researching for at least a year, and I decided to go with Cricket. I'm in Las Vegas and haven't had a problem yet. Unlimited calling to ANY phone (cell or landline) unlimited Text, unlimited 411 calls, Expanded calling areas, call waiting, caller ID, three way calling, unlimited mobile web. Where else can you get that for $40 bucks? Cricket is on fire and growing across the US.
- —Guest FormerAT&TcellPhoneUser
Go for Boost MU!
- Well,not to be biased but MU plan from Boost is really the best!You're gonna have Unlimited everything on it for only $50!So, where you at now???!
- —Guest Buranday
- this is the best service ever plus i have so many things to do on my gravity baby! plus in some of my classes i get to tell people how good t mobile is and what u can do when u use t-mobile u get to have games and ring tones for free and stuff um so this is all i have to say about tmobile
- —Guest myc